British Post Office First Miniature Stamp Sheet – London 1980 International Stamp Exhibition SGMS1058 / 1980 / MNH / GB
- British postal history celebrating the International Stamp Exhibition 1980 stamps
- The first miniature sheet to be issued in Britain stamps for collectors
- Featuring historical buildings collectables
- High quality item professionally packaged with backing card, cello wrap and hard backed envelope. Sent within 24 hours
- Collectors item. Perfect for collections, gifts, souvenirs, school projects, arts and crafts and enthusiasts
No 1. – Issued 01 Mar 1978 SGMS1058 – British Architecture, Historic Buildings. This miniature sheet was originally sold at 53½p, the premium being used for the London 1980 International Stamp Exhibition. Continuing the British Architecture series, this set is devoted to historic Royal Palaces and Castles. In issuing these four stamps as a miniature sheet to publicise the “London 1980” international stamp exhibition, the Post Office made philatelic history. These stamps are gummed and in mint condition. They have never been mounted or hinged. We pack all of our collectable stamps with a backing card and cello wrap in a hard backed envelope so that they reach you in perfect condition. Our stamps are perfect for stamp collecting and are also excellent as a souvenir or gift. Most stamps are official issues.