OK Play: Das kinderleichte Fünfer-Reihen-Spiel
- So easy to understand that everyone can play whatever the circumstance
- Choose your favourite colour and get ready to block your opponents and sneak to victory by positioning your tiles
- Turn around, place a tile next to one of the tiles already present on the game
- The first person to create a straight line or a diagonal line by aligning 5 tiles wins the game
- The perfect travel game – attach it to your bag and you’re ready for the road!
Including only four stacks of coloured tiles, it’s no wonder OK Play is considered the easiest to understand game in the world. But be careful, do not rely on appearances: although this game only requires a few minutes of learning, you will spend much more time learning to master it perfectly. The rules of the game are simple: using your pile of tiles you must try to align five tiles before your opponents get there. Each tile must be placed by touching one of the straight lines of another tile (not angle to angle), and you can place them horizontally, vertically or diagonally. If you have used all of your tiles and there are always no winners, you can reposition them one by one. Whether you come from Albania or Zambia, talk about the urdu or the zulu, or your opponent is a rabbi or a jedi, everyone can play OK Play, anywhere and against anyone (even if you don’t understand a word from the other person).