Montessori Busy Board – Busy Board-Montessori Toys – Wooden Sensory Toys-Toddler Busy Board – Montessori-Toddler Learning Activities-Toddler Educational Activities Promotes Fine Motor And Basic Skills
- Toddler Activity Board: This baby busy board with colorful design delivers 10 hands-on sensory activities to keep your children busy at home. Kids will be attracted by many objects such as a switch button, interlocking gear spinner, velcro strap, etc. in the funny wooden toys.
- Engaging Activities: Different shapes and colors of this sensory board easily hold children’s attention and keep them engaged while parents work at home. The fidget board prevents children from getting frustrated and sometimes be a parent-child activities toys.
- Preschool Learning Toys: These innovative wooden montessori toys are designed to develop fine motor skills through basic activities such as buckle-spin-zip-etc. Also, montessori board are beneficial for children in visual recognition by helping them identify different shapes and colors.
- Easy To Carry: Portable and lightweight, this activity board is great for travelling. Children can bring it whenever they want, wherever they go. You will no longer worry about them during a trip just because they can play a baby sensory board on their own.
- Ideal Gift For Kids: These montessori baby toys are both entertaining and educational for children especially in the formative years. The simplytoplay toy is a great choice for children ages 3 and up, not only for normal children but also for chidren with special needs.
- A baby activity board with 10 sensory items including a switch button, gear spinner, strap, labyrinth maze, laced-up shoe, clasp buckle, latch lock door, wheel and zipper
- Designed in vibrant colors
- Made of high-quality wood safe for kids
- Stimulating wooden busy board delivers 10 hands-on sensory activities
- Simple and minimalist design, easy to carry for travel
- Great sizes for little hands, increasing fingers’ flexibility
- Appropriate for children ages 3 and up including children with special needs
Effective learning tools to develop fine motor skills, visual recognition and hand-eye coordination